LLC Budservis IF offers a Strotex Dynamic super diffusion membrane. The Strotex Dynamic Membrane is a high-resolution, four-layer underlay film. Used as wind and waterproof insulation on the attic of buildings, in complex insulated and non-insulated roofs, to prevent moisture from entering insulation panels in the attic.
- density of 135 g / m²;
- waterproof (water vapor diffusion):> 5000 mm;
- Vapor permeability> 2000 mm (g / m² / 24g);
- Tensile strength along 290 (N / 5 cm);
- Tensile strength across 180 (N / 5 cm);
- Tensile strength 90 (N);
- temperature range: -40 ° C to + 95 ° C;
- roll sizes: 1.5 m wide, 50 m = 75 m²;
- UV stability: 4 months;
- Fire classification: not fire (E);
- manufacturer: Poland.
The main advantages of the Strotex Dynamic super diffusion membrane:
- high resolution, allowing moisture to be extracted from the inside of the roof space;
- protects walls from wind and moisture from getting inside thermal insulation;
- absolute waterproofing on the outside;
- By preventing heat loss, it performs energy conservation;
- can be exposed to direct sunlight for up to 4 months.