Metal blockhouse is a metal siding for building facades. Metal siding is an individual panel made of profiled steel sheet. Metal siding can be made with different coating. Metal siding (“block house”) has an attractive appearance unlike the usual roof profiles. The walls of the houses decorated with this material are virtually indistinguishable from the outside of the wooden ones.
- fire resistance;
- atmospheric phenomena do not affect its quality characteristics;
- resistance to mechanical damage – provided with a protective coating;
- installation without special construction tools;
- light weight – eliminates unnecessary load on the foundation and load-bearing structures;
- easy to care for – no extra care costs.
Features and Sizes
|Total width||383 mm|
|Working width||354 mm|
|Metal Thickness||0.4 – 0.45 mm|
Dark oak 3D
Golden oak 3D