The Strotex Dynamic Super Diffusion Membrane is a high-permeability, four-layer undercoating film. Used as wind and waterproof insulation on attic buildings in complex insulated and non-insulated roofs to prevent moisture from entering insulation panels in the attic.
- high vapor permeability, allowing moisture to be extracted from the inside of the roof space;
- protects walls from wind and moisture from getting inside thermal insulation;
- absolute waterproofing on the outside;
- By preventing heat loss, it performs energy conservation;
- can be exposed to direct sunlight for up to 4 months.
- density: 135 g / m²;
- Vapor permeability:> 2000 mm (g / m² / 24 h);
- Tensile strength: 290 (N / 5 cm);
- Tensile strength: 180 (N / 5 cm);
- nail tensile strength: 90 (H);
- temperature range: -40 ° C to + 95 ° C;
- roll sizes: 1.5 m wide, 50 m long = 75 m²;
- UV stability: 4 months;
- manufacturer: Poland.