A steam barrier is a roofing membrane used in the construction of insulated attics and attics. The main difference between a steam barrier and other waterproofing materials is that it protects against water vapor rather than water in the liquid state. The main purpose of a vapor barrier film is to prevent steam and moisture from entering the inner layers of the insulation, as this will impair its thermal insulation properties.
- Vapor resistance – a reliable protection against thermal insulation of walls and roof from moisture;
- prevents the appearance of fungi and mold in the insulation;
- increased tensile strength due to reinforcement;
- convenient installation;
- protecting your home from heat loss.
- density 110 g / m²;
- Vapor permeability: <0.9 g / 24h;
- temperature range: -40 ° C to + 80 ° C;
- roll sizes: 1.5 m wide, 50 m long = 75 m²;
- Tensile strength (longitudinal / lateral): 220/170 N / 5 cm;
- UV resistance: 1 month;
- Fire classification: not fire (E);
- manufacturer: Poland.